Model Citizen Eyewear No.4 - Black/Black
The Model Citizen Eyewear Model No.4 is the perfect addition to any look and built with repeated wear in mind.
- Drawing inspiration from an iconic pair worn by Kurt Cobain, these sunglasses re-interpret the classic oval shaped glasses in our modern design language.
- The 8mm thick frames are sculpted from an injection-moulded lightweight polyamide and acetate to ensure a firm placed fit on the wearer with a balance on weight.
- A sophisticated three dimensional effect is created by the signature concave shaped detail, adding curvature and a pronounced sense of confidence with the rounded top and comfortable nose bridge profile.
- The arms are created with an aluminium infrastructure and combined with an acetate/lightweight polyamide coating to ensure comfort and firmness around the wearer’s ear region.
- An addition of the 5 barrel hinge with gold plating makes for sturdiness and durability, accommodating many head shapes with the right amount of flex.
- The eyewear is hand polished and labelled with utmost love and care.
- Assembled in Japan.
- Size : 50 - 21- 145mm
- Shape : Oval/Circular
- Frame Colour : Mazzuchelli Hand Polished Black (Made In Italy)
- Frame Material : Lightweight Polyamide + Acetate
- Lens Class : UV 800 lens
- Lens Colour : Black Mirror
- Lens Material : Impact Resistant TAC Polarised Lens
- Lens Treatment : Mirror
The lenses are inter-changeable at your local optometrist and easy to achieve through in-store heating techniques and a firm press during the cooling process.
Email us for any queries**
- First and foremost our eyewear is designed and meticulously constructed to last through repeated wear, providing the perfect go-to option.
- The factory assembly factory is IAF™ certified with regular external ethical audits to ensure no violations around discrimination/forced labour/prison labour/child labour exists.
- Our suppliers for construction of the eyewear all have ACM™ accreditation to ensure health delivery systems are monitored for staff and appropriate ISO™ certification for ophthalmic focused production.
- Wipe eyewear and frame with the provided microfibre cloth to prevent any scratching or added wear.
- Keep away from open flames, heat environments as this can denature the UV film coatings on the lenses.
- Store safely in the bag and box provided.
- Rinse pair after use in a salt water environment or a day on the beach.
- Australia : 1-3 days via Australia Post.
- International : 3-5 days via DHL Express.
Returns can be made within 7 days of delivery by immediately sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following this we will guide and assist you through the process.