Napoli Blue Wool Hopsack Pants
The Model Citizen Wool Hopsack pants are a modern adaption of the timeless classic in a wool fabric.
- 100% wool fabric for the world renown Vitale Barbaras Cannonocio, the oldest family owned mill in Italy from 1835.
- Hip Cinches are added to the pants that act as adjusters where necessary, removing the need for belt loops and more cleaner flush look.
- Large rear pockets for personal belongings storage
- Mid-weight technical fabric, with a natural comfort stretch from the hopsack weave technique, supporting the wearer through movement.
- Inner Pockets are lined in a canvas cotton and reinforced for durability
- Bemberg Cupro™ lining is used throughout the internal of the pants for sweat absorption and coolness during warm climates.
- Our garments fit true to size.
- 100% Worsted Wool fabric in a hopsack weave, allowing for stretch and comfort.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 approved fabric that ensures no harmful substances are emitted in the garment and process.
- Wool has antimicrobial properties, not requiring regular washing/dry-cleaning
- First and foremost our garments are designed and made to last through repeated wear, providing a considered wardrobe solution. We believe our products will serve our customers well and for a long time.
- Our Garments are assembled in a - Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory which promotes sustainable livelihoods and safe working conditions for all workers.
- Garment uses a GOTS™ certified fabric, meaning the garments we make are defined as organic fibres and meet the ecological and social criteria for the supply chain to be considered GOTS™ approved.
- Preferably Dry Clean annually and spot clean where necessary.
- No chlorine or bleach based detergents.
- Warm iron when needed.
- Do not machine wash ever.
- Australia : 1-3 days via Australia Post.
- International : 3-5 days via DHL Express.
Returns can be made within 7 days of delivery by immediately sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following this we will guide and assist you through the process.