MAINLINE Denim Jacket
The Mainline Denim Jacket in an Indigo colorway is a modern adaption of the iconic workwear classic in a raw un- sanforized selvedge denim.
- Flight Stand Collar with light internal fusing
- French seam work throughout garment for a precision finish
- Unconstructed shoulders
- Motion Armhole for freedom of movement
- Laser engraved metal alloy button studs
- Front flap pockets
- Unlined interior
- 97% cotton 3% elastane 12.5oz Selvedge Denim from the oldest mill in Japan
- Indigo Raw Kaihara selvedge denim that begins to mould to the wearer over time.
Otis from season 1.0 was re-cast to wear the Mainline Oversized Flannel Shirt in a Size M for a classic fit, he’s chest measures 38” (96cm) and his height is 6′ 1″ (184cm).
Australia : 1-3 days via Australia Post
International : 3-5 days via DHL Express